We have a track record of more than 18 years of experience in research and consulting. We worked globally, or without large consultancies, acted as interim managers for corporate clients, and engaged for dynamic start-ups. In the last years, key activities have moved towards advancing values-based innovation capabilities, and conducting qualitative, often ethnographic market research. In more than 100, individually designed workshops, we learned to reach actionable business goals in a collaborative manner that includes and goes beyond design thinking and brainstorming out of the box.
Recent consulting and research projects have been conducted in the internet-, automotive-, and energy business. World leaders in cloud services, car manufacturing, and sustainable energy have been our clients – please contact us for more details.
Selected Corporate Clients
- Innovation Process Design and strategy for a major European car manufacturer
- GIZ Lab of Tomorrow
- Roadmapping Corporate Product Politics for a major European car manufacturer
- Online Shop of a major European Brand
- Worldwide Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Dropbox as a worldwide leading cloud provider
- European Energy Agency
- German Sustainable Energy Collaboration
- Lufthansa Systems
- Telekom Innovation Laboratories
- European Institute of Technology
- Deutsche Telekom
- MICT (Media in Cooperation & Transition)
- German Areospace
- Microsoft Germany
- Daimler ‘Technik & Gesellschaft’
Projects before 2012 were conducted with bovacon – designing business interaction.