We have a track record of more than 18 years of experience in applied research and consulting projects. We have collaborated with international consulting firms, acted as interim managers for corporate clients, and worked in the service of dynamic start-ups. In the last years, key activities have moved towards advancing corporate innovation capabilities and conducting qualitative, often ethnographic market research. In more than 100 empirically grounded and conceptually designed workshops, we learned to reach actionable business goals in a collaborative manner that includes and goes beyond design thinking and brainstorming out of the box.
Recent consulting and research projects have been conducted in the internet-, automotive-, and energy business. World leaders in cloud services, car manufacturing, and sustainable energy have been our clients – please contact us for more details.
Selected Corporate Clients
- Online Shop of a major European Brand
- GIZ Lab of Tomrrow
- Worldwide Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Dropbox as a worldwide leading cloud provider
- German Sustainable Energy Collaboration
- Lufthansa Systems
- Telekom Innovation Laboratories
- European Institute of Technology
- Deutsche Telekom
- MICT (Media in Cooperation & Transition)
- German Areospace
- Microsoft Germany
- Daimler ‘Technik & Gesellschaft’
Projects before 2012 were conducted with bovacon. Please look at our partner site for further details: bovacon – designing business interaction.