We have a track record of more than 20 years in research and consulting. We work globally, independently for our clients. We have been hired as interim managers for corporate clients, and engage in workshops for young start-ups. In the last years, key activities have moved towards advancing values-based innovation capabilities, and conducting qualitative, often ethnographic market research. Together with our clients, we learned to faciltate values-based business, even in unforeseen domains. Moderating more than 100, individually designed workshops, we learned to reach actionable business goals in a collaborative manner that includes and goes beyond brainstorming out of the box, user experience and design thinking.
Recent consulting and research projects have been conducted in the internet-, automotive-, and energy business. World leaders in cloud services, car manufacturing, and sustainable energy have been our clients – please contact us for more details.
Selected Corporate Clients
- Worldwide provider of job search services and online portals: Ethnography with jobseekers in Germany and France.
- Major European car manufacturer: Innovation process design and strategy
- GIZ Lab of Tomorrow
- Roadmapping Corporate Product Politics for a major European car manufacturer
- Online Shop of a major European Brand
- Worldwide Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Dropbox as a worldwide leading cloud provider
- European Energy Agency
- German Sustainable Energy Collaboration
- Lufthansa Systems
- Telekom Innovation Laboratories
- European Institute of Technology
- Deutsche Telekom
- MICT: Media in Cooperation & Transition
- German Areospace
- Microsoft Germany
- Daimler ‘Technik & Gesellschaft’
Projects before 2012 were conducted with bovacon – designing business interaction.