- Gamification Design Patterns to tackle values-based and sustainable innovation challenges – an interactive workshop as part of the IMPACT project (facilitated by Henning Breuer & Kiril Ivanov). Good news: Our book on “Gamification for Innovators & Entrepreneurs” is nominated as finalist for the EURAM Best Book Award 2023.
- How to create values-based innovation culture for sustainable business impact? Hot Topic Discussion Groups (facilitated by Henning Breuer & Kiril Ivanov)
- Rapid Ethnography for values-based and sustainability-oriented innovation management and research – Train-the-Trainer Workshop within the Junior Research Lab (facilitated by Henning Breuer & Kiril Ivanov)
Futures Benchmark – Towards Strategic Foresight for Sustainability – an academia industry workshop as part of the SF4S project (facilitated by Henning Breuer, Sune Gudiksen & Toni Ahlquist)
- Sustainability Foresight – Practices and Methods for Future-Oriented Innovation Management (paper presentation by Henning Breuer)
- Four moderated sessions with papers submitted to our SIG on Values-Based and Sustainable Innovation (facilitated by Kiril Ivanov & Ladeja Godina Košir, Founder & CEO of Circular Change).